I am so incredibly exhausted and sore from yesterday and today we've been running around doing more errands for the house/old apartment and unpacking box after box after box.. I'm definitely in a pissy mood and D and I have been mostly avoiding each other, unpacking separate floors so that we don't step on each other's toes(or rip each other's heads off). All in all we're both happy to have the biggest portion of all this behind us and excited about the new place.
Things we're not excited about:
- Buying more stuff to fill more space(buh bye extra baby money)
- Trying to decide on colors for decorating in general
- Trying to hide the strange vanity/sink that's actually located in our master. So strange.
- This slow internet connection we're getting here.
- Did I mention painting yet?
Ugh. Gotta run! So much still left to do!